Sunday, October 18, 2009

Challenge

I feel just like a little girl with her King! I have to pinch myself when I think that I am dreaming! It's no dream! The magnificent King is really all mine! I feel that he is the perfect horse for me! We have alot to teach each other but I think that these two middle aged friends will take a timeless journey together for the rest of their riding years!

I feel that King is adapting to having to ride in the arena on bad days and we even loped today! So we have decided that since winter is upon us soon that we are up to taking a challenge!!
So calling out to all my "PONY COUSINS and EQUICOUSINS"

I am ready to take on the challenge and cowboy the @$%& up and work really hard in the arena so my Cowgirl can ride me next year at the stampede!!

"PONY COUSINS" where are you???


Boy, do I have them all scared now! They have their backs all turned on me. I'm not worried cause you aren't looking at me. After all, I am a "KING" I am up to any challenge you throw my way. I am going to work really hard with my "COWGIRL" this winter and make her so proud of me!



So what do you all think about that?????


After all, don't any of you "PONY COUSINS" forget...

I am royalty and I intend on making my cowgirl a Queen!!!

I will be putting the crown on my cowgirls head this next stampede and we will be the KING and QUEEN of the PONY COUSINS ! Just turn your backs on that!!!



13 comments:

  1. Hee hee! How does that white pony of yours stay so clean?? :)
    I want to hear the loping story! I hope you asked him to lope, LOL! Was it SMOOOOOTH?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Queen Cowgirljlynn and her King! I think you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pony Girl, yes I asked him to lope. Most of the time it was smooth, a few times my butt was bouncing. I really want to work hard with him this winter in the arena and do lots of different thinks so we won't be bored, and he will become more used to it. Any ideas on stuff to do? Thought about asking the dr if she is taking her stuff to the desert, if not maybe I could borrow it. Then we will be ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your Pony Cousins are going to be challenged! You go girl (and King!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Cuz!
    It sounds like you have bonded with your King. From the photos, it looks like he is showing his personality to you, which means that he is bonding with you. Looks like someone has been doing quite a lot of grooming on him ... he is flashy. You work hard with your silver King and have a lot of fun, too. And whether or not you end up with the Stampede Crown, you are always royal to me. YARMF Love you - CuzK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm...I definately think The King and "Misswannabe Queen" have their sights on my TIERA!!! That 2nd to last picture of him is his attitude look! Don't forget that Little Lady and I have the same year to work on defending our crown!!!
    I am so happy that you and The King are in love cause you make a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The challenge has been set....can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got your work cut out for you. That's some pretty steep competition. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a beautiful horse and sounds like you and he have hooked up pretty well. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad that you are up for the challenge!! Looks like we are going to have some serious competition next summer!! You go auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is just so darn cute and I am still reeling that you got such a handsome boy in such a sweet way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE, those pictures! I'm so glad you two are having such a good time together. He looks wonderful, and he is seeming to like the camera too! I don't know about the other cousins, but I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a tiara has been thrown in the ring....

    ReplyDelete