Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trip to Palm Springs

What a wonderful trip we had..
Lots of sun, family and good friends...
First ride out with the Desert Rose and Brio...


Got to ride a piece of the Pacific Crest Trail...
A toast to this beautiful ride...
The four Amigos...
So missing our Babydoll...
 









Our Bossman...



 Last Ride....



This ride was special..
Got to ride with 
"My Special Cousin"




Did we win any money????
We will never tell!!!

Baby Dolls birthday dinner...
Playing on the bed...
Lucy (the cat) giving
Lizzie a bath!!!
Help!!!!
Shopping here we come...
Thank you so much sissy 
for letting me ride your 
 
"SHANNA LADY"
She is my Lady Bug now!!
The only thing that could of made
it any better was if I was on
My KING.....

6 comments:

  1. Pretty picture. Must be that new camera. I'm glad you had fun. What I want to know is, how come you didn't sneak Lizzie home in your suitcase for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whow, wonderful pictures! I am a little, little bit jealous.... ;o))) ! Here in switzerland, we have a great scenery to, but your's is very impressive! And so lovely horses....
    Yiihaaa, and kind regards,
    ANDREA

    PS: Excuse my horrible english, i write this with www.leo.org, hihi...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, Cousin. What fantastic shots of the country you rode. You know, really, not many people get to experience what you just did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post and great photographs! Good to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun we had!!! And you and Dusty Devoe have moved up a notch or 2 in your ability! I was so proud of you both and so happy that you and your Lady Bug have bonded so sweetly! way to go COWGIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Awesome pictures! I love it there!!!!

    ReplyDelete