Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I wish I had a river that I could skate away on..

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and
throws your whole center of balance off...

You have to watch those that you love
filled with so many emotions and despair...
A choice one person makes effects the life's
of everyone around you...
You suddenly know that life as it has always
been, will never be the same for anyone...
All you can do is hope and pray that all
those that are hurting will someday find some
peace and forgiveness in their hearts.
And so I say to my two little angel's who
are hurting right now that I wish you the
best of everything that you've ever dreamed of...
I know someday that you will have a
river that you can skate away on and
teach your feet how to fly...









5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely way to reach out, dear Cousin. I pray for the girls, as well. You and your sisters are also in my prayers and i hope that you will all be able to find your river, together, just like always. God made you sisters for a reason and you have drawn strength from one another in all kinds of troubles. This is a difficult time for all of you - but remember that you are loved and that love comes without conditions. YARMF Cuzk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you dear Auntie, thank you for your kind words and your support, you'll never know how much it means to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song. I have it on my music list too. I know everyone is dealing with a lot right now. Just remember...this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL post Sissy! I love you and "our ANGELS"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet cousin, Please know that you are loved and I pray this river of turmoil smooths for all of you soon. You are right, sometimes life throws us a curve ball, but this too shall pass and the healing will begin. You are such a strong family.

    ReplyDelete